Re: [Annelida] Fwd: FW: Zootaxa 4019 (1): 001–801

Joao Miguel de Matos Nogueira via annelida%40net.bio.net (by nogueira from ib.usp.br)
Sat Sep 19 16:37:31 EST 2015

Yes,Jim and Jian-Wen
Two of my papers are corrupted. I could not download them either.
Very frustrating, hehe.
I have already written Zootaxa´s editor and hopefully that will be fixed on
monday.
Best regards,
João