The Polychaete Conference in Cardiff is one month away. We now have 180 people registered. As the conference nears we have some important dates which we must adhere to. These are:
* June 30 (tomorrow) - end of Standard Registration fee period (https://museum.wales/ipc2016/Registration/). Please remind any unregistered colleagues planning to come ...
* July 10 - Last day for Late Registrants wishing to be included in the Conference Programme, abstracts & attendees book. We have to get this to the Printer by the 12th in order to ensure copies are in the Conference Pack at Registration on July 31/August 1
* July 12 - Last day for T-shirt pre-orders for personal collection at the Conference. We will have a limited number/sizes of T-shirts available for purchase at the conference itself. Please pre-order to avoid disappointment. https://museum.wales/shop/item/2183
* July 15 - Last day for Late Registrations
* July 25-29 - Pre-Conference 'Philosophy of Biological Systematics' workshop with Kirk Fitzhugh (Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County). Places available.
* July 31 (14:00-17:00) - Conference Registration & poster display opportunity (Museum Gallery off Reardon Smith Theatre, East wing of National Museum Wales, Cardiff)
* August 1 - Conference Registration & poster display opportunity: Start of Conference, IPC12 Photo, Icebreaker (https://museum.wales/ipc2016/Programme/)
* August 2 - Conference talks
* August 3 - Mid-conference excursion (for those signed up) to Caerphilly Castle & Llanerch Vineyard
* August 4 - Conference talks & poster session
* August 5 - Conference talks, IPA AGM, next conference proposals, & Conference Banquet (evening) at City Hall
* September 5 - Last submission date for manuscripts that registrants wish to be considered for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings
The Conference Proceedings:
The Conference Proceedings will be published in the Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom in 2017.
The IPC12 Organising Committee
Mae pob neges ebost a anfonir i neu gan Amgueddfa Cymru yn cael ei
sganio gan systemau diogelwch awtomatig er mwyn rheoli negeseuon
digymell a dileu cynnwys amhriodol neu beryglus. Cafodd y neges hon ei
sganio am firysau cyn ei hanfon, ond dylech hefyd fodloni'ch hun bod y
neges, a phob atodiad ynddi, yn rhydd o firysau cyn ei defnyddio gan
nad yw'r Amgueddfa'n derbyn cyfrifoldeb am unrhyw golled neu ddifrod o
ganlyniad i agor y neges neu unrhyw atodiadau. Gall y neges hon ac
unrhyw ffeiliau a atodir ynddi gynnwys gwybodaeth gyfrinachol a
fwriadwyd ar gyfer y derbynnydd yn unig. Os ydych chi wedi derbyn y
neges trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i ni a chofiwch ddileu'r neges.
Safbwyntiau personol yr awdur yw'r safbwyntiau a fynegir yn y neges
hon, ac nid ydynt o reidrwydd yn cynrychioli safbwyntiau'r Amgueddfa.
Nid yw'r Amgueddfa'n atebol am unrhyw wallau, llygredd neu esgeulustod
a allai godi wrth drosglwyddo'r neges hon, felly na ddibynnwch ar y
cynnwys heb geisio cadarnhad ysgrifenedig yn gyntaf.
Email to and from Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales is scanned
by automated security systems to control unsolicited messages and
eliminate inappropriate or dangerous content. This message was scanned
for viruses before transmission, but you should also satisfy yourself
that the message, and all attachments, are virus-free before use as
the Museum accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that might
arise from opening the message or any attachments. This message and
any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information
intended only for the recipient. If you received it by mistake please
inform us and delete the message. The views expressed in this message
are the personal views of the author and may not necessarily represent
those of the Museum. The Museum accepts no liability for any errors,
corruption or omissions that might arise in transmission of this
message, so please do not rely on the contents without seeking
confirmation in writing.
Scanned by FuseMail.