[Annelida] looking for recommendations of experienced, competent, and easy going colleagues with *taxonomic* expertise on leeches et al.

Santiago-Blay, Jorge via annelida%40net.bio.net (by BLAYJ from si.edu)
Wed Dec 6 15:00:29 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues:

I am collaborating with two colleagues on a project pertaining to external fish parasites from southeastern USA. We are looking for recommendations of experienced, competent, and easy going colleagues with *taxonomic* expertise on trematodes, "fish lice", leeches, and/or nematodes.Any strong recommendation would be welcomed (as well as an indication of who to avoid, since both considerations are important).

If you have constructive feedback, please, email it to me directly: blayjorge from gmail.com

Apologies for possible duplicate emails.

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
http://paleobiology.si.edu/staff/individuals/santiagoblay.cfm