[Annelida] IPC11 conference proceedings giveaway

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Wed Dec 6 20:33:52 EST 2017

FYI

From: Pat Hutchings [mailto:Pat.Hutchings from austmus.gov.au]
Sent: Thursday, 7 December 2017 2:07 p.m.
To: Geoff Read <Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz>
Subject: message for Annelida

Dear Geoff
Having a bit of a clean out and we still have about 15 copies of the Proceedings from the 11th International Polychaete Conference

So if people contact me directly we can mail copies out for free! Pat

Could this message be posted on Annelida please thanks Pat

Dr Pat Hutchings
Senior Fellow Australian Museum Research Institute

Visit: http://www.australianmuseum.net.au<https://webmail.austmus.gov.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=e7348c0a0d29466da8081316934e9a3b&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.australianmuseum.net.au%2f>
Like: http://www.facebook.com/australianmuseum<https://webmail.austmus.gov.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=e7348c0a0d29466da8081316934e9a3b&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2faustralianmuseum>
Follow: http://www.twitter.com/austmus<https://webmail.austmus.gov.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=e7348c0a0d29466da8081316934e9a3b&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.twitter.com%2faustmus>
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/austmus<https://webmail.austmus.gov.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=e7348c0a0d29466da8081316934e9a3b&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2faustmus>