[Annelida] Notomastus species

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Wed Dec 6 20:57:19 EST 2017

Hello Angel,

'zeylanicus' is indicating Ceylon of course. As Willey reported to the Ceylon government then possibly the specimens are in the Colombo National Museum, Sri Lanka

http://www.museum.gov.lk/web/index.php?option=com_divisions&task=onedivision&id=3&lang=en

They say they have about 2000 polychaetes. Anyway, please let us know if you find Willey's material.

Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Angel de León
Sent: Thursday, 7 December 2017 11:52 a.m.
To: Annelida from net.bio.net <annelida from magpie.bio.indiana.edu>
Subject: [Annelida] Notomastus species

Dear friends,

Maria Elena García-Garza and I are working on the revision of Notomastus and we have problems locating the types of the following species

*Notomastus annenkovae* Zarch, 1933

*Notomastus rubricundus* Kefrestein, 1862

*Notomastus zeylanicus* Willey, 1905

If someone knew the place where they are deposited, we would appreciate the information. Thanks a lot in advanced.

Angel de León