[Annelida] New Platynereis dumerilii paper

B. Duygu Ozpolat via annelida%40net.bio.net (by dozpolat from gmail.com)
Wed Dec 13 10:21:02 EST 2017

Dear all,

We have a new manuscript just published in eLife "Cell lineage and cell
cycling analyses of the 4d micromere using live imaging in the marine
annelid *Platynereis dumerilii*"

https://elifesciences.org/articles/30463

We hope you will enjoy watching the embryos develop into larvae. Among many
other things, we show that "polychaetes" also have teloblastic divisions in
the embyo and each half of the segmental mesoderm come from a single
progenitor the teloblasts give rise to, like in the leeches and non-leech
clitellates.

Best,

Duygu

B. Duygu Özpolat, Ph.D.
Hibbitt Fellow
Eugene Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA   02543
508 289-7245 (office)