[Annelida] 2018 Polychaete Workshop

Leslie Harris via annelida%40net.bio.net (by exogone from hotmail.com)
Wed Dec 13 22:12:23 EST 2017

Hi everyone --

I'm really excited to announce a 2-week course on Systematics & Ecology of Caribbean Polychaetes, to be held at the Smithsonian's marine station at Bocas del Toro, Panama.  Sergio Salazar-Vallejo & I will co-teach the first week; Luis Carrera-Parra will join us for the second week.  The course will be 1-15 July 2018, immediately before SILPoly V to make it easier for people outside of central America to attend both.  More information is available at https://www.stri.si.edu/sites/taxonomy_training/future_courses/2018/2018_Systematics_Ecology_Caribbean_Polychaetes.html

Please pass on the information to students & colleagues who might be interested.

Cheers, Leslie

Leslie Harris
LACM-AHF Polychaete Collections Manager
900 Exposition Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90007
1-213-763-3234
http://www.nhm.org/site/research-collections/polychaetous-annelids

Vice-President
Southern California Association of Marine Invertebrate Taxonomists
www.scamit.org<https://blu173.mail.live.com/mail/17.0.6156.0403/Compose/www.scamit.org>