[Annelida] RE: Diving marine scientist job - N Australia

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Thu Dec 21 16:14:31 EST 2017

Oops.

Ah, I can't remember what I was doing in 1998 ...

One thing was Chris Glasby was still here in Wellington, NZ  and we produced this paper

Glasby, C. J.; Read, Geoffrey B. 1998. A chronological review of polychaete taxonomy in New Zealand. Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand 28(3): 347-374

Let's make that best wishes and full employment to all for next year, 2018 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Geoff

From: Geoff Read
Sent: Friday, 22 December 2017 9:48 a.m.
To: annelida from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: Diving marine scientist job - N Australia

FYI

Research Scientist (Kimberley Marine Reserves)

What could possibly be a drawback - apart from the jellies & the crocs?

https://search.jobs.wa.gov.au/page.php?pageID=160&windowUID=0&AdvertID=214811

Selection critera includes 'Broad knowledge of marine biodiversity in Western Australia (Essential)'

Is this you?

Nice to contemplate. Anyway - happy holidays and good luck with full employment in 1998 to all,

Geoff Read