[Annelida] FW: 2017/18 AMRI Visiting Fellowship Applications are now OPEN

Pat Hutchings via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Pat.Hutchings from austmus.gov.au)
Wed Mar 8 19:34:11 EST 2017

From: Alexandra Nuttall
Sent: Monday, 6 March 2017 10:21 AM
To: S&L Staff <SL.Staff from austmus.gov.au>
Subject: 2017/18 AMRI Visiting Fellowship Applications are now OPEN

Dear S&L Staff,

I am very pleased to advise that the 2017/18 AMRI Visiting Fellowships are now live on our website and I will be accepting applications until COB 22 April 2017.

The Fellowships/Awards on offer this year are as follows:

  *   AMRI Visiting Research Fellowship
  *   AMRI Visiting Collections Fellowship
  *   AMRI Postgraduate Award
  *   Peter Rankin Trust Fund for Herpetology
  *   Leo Fleischmann Visiting Fellowship in Pacific Islands Arts and Material Culture

All application forms can be found online (https://australianmuseum.net.au/visiting-fellowships) and must be accompanied by a letter of reference from an AM staff member and the applicants current CV.

I encourage you all to spread the word of this opportunity amongst your networks and will look forward to receiving some fantastic applications.

Many thanks,
Alex

Alexandra Nuttall
AMRI & External Partnerships Coordinator | Australian Museum Research Institute
Australian Museum  1 William Street Sydney NSW 2010 Australia
T 61 2 9320 6462

[AM_Logo_Master_RGB_10cm copy.GIF]<http://australianmuseum.net.au/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/australianmuseum> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/austmus>| Instagram<https://instagram.com/australianmuseum/?hl=en> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/austmus>

        Click here to read the Australian Museum email disclaimer:  The Australian Museum email disclaimer: