[Annelida] Paper describing Eulalia semenovi

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Fri Nov 3 22:09:50 EST 2017

I can send the relevant pages scanned from the hard copy. However, if anyone has supplied a complete pdf, perhaps I could have it also please?

(it's in the volume with the rather large diver struggling with an Antarctic octopus as a colour frontispiece - love that photo)

Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Sergio Taboada
Sent: Saturday, 4 November 2017 3:33 a.m.
To: annelida from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Annelida] Paper describing Eulalia semenovi

Dear colleagues,

We are describing a new *Eulalia *species from the Southern Ocean and we are missing the original description of *Eulalia semenovi *Averincev, 1972.

Could anyone send me a pdf copy of the paper describing this species?

Avernicev, V. G. (1972). Benthic polychaetes Errantia from the Antarctic and Subantarctic collected by the Soviet Antarctic Expeditions.[in Russian]-Issledovaniya Fauny Morei SSSR 11 (19): 88-293.

Thanks in advance,
Sergi.

Sergi Taboada

The Natural History Museum of London

Life Sciences Dept., Invertebrates Division DC1, 6th floor Office 605

Cromwell Road, SW7 5BD, London (UK)
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7492 5433

sergiotab from gmail.com
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sergi_Taboada>Sergi Taboada in Researchgate <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sergi_Taboada>