R: Zachs 1933 RE: [Annelida] paper request

Luca Castriota via annelida%40net.bio.net (by luca.castriota from isprambiente.it)
Fri Nov 10 07:31:51 EST 2017

Thank you very much to all for sending me the paper,

Now I need to learn Russian J

Bye, Luca

Da: Geoff Read [mailto:Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz]
Inviato: giovedì 9 novembre 2017 23:09
A: Igor Jirkov; Luca Castriota; annelida from net.bio.net
Oggetto: Zachs 1933 RE: [Annelida] paper request

Thank Igor,

There is also a pdf at WoRMS which is slightly clearer and the text can be
copied.  Ask me or another editor for a copy if wanted.  I think it came
from Vasily originally.

http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=sourcedetails
<http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=sourcedetails&id=52242> &id=52242

Just while I think of it as regards obtaining articles - Zootaxa no longer
shows the emails of corresponding authors to non-subscribers.  Unfriendly I
know. So we are now adding these emails to the WoRMS bibliographic record so
that people can find out who to email for a pdf.

Also WoRMS has refreshed its interface with a new design - check it out.

Geoff

Dr Geoff Read

Marine Biologist

+64-4-386-0321 | +64-21-209-1748 | 301 Evans Bay Parade, Greta Point,
Wellington |  <http://www.niwa.co.nz> www.niwa.co.nz

 <http://www.niwa.co.nz> NIWA

To ensure compliance with legal requirements and to maintain cyber security
standards, NIWA's IT systems are subject to ongoing monitoring, activity
logging and auditing. This monitoring and auditing service may be provided
by third parties. Such third parties can access information transmitted to,
processed by and stored on NIWA's IT systems.