[Annelida] Iberian Congress of Biological Systematics (CISA IV)

no-reply uibcongres via annelida%40net.bio.net (by no-reply.uibcongres from fueib.org)
Thu Nov 23 12:43:42 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to remind you that the deadline to register to the Iberian
Congress of Biological Systematics (CISA IV)
<https://imedea.uib-csic.es/sites/cisa2018/> is approaching (30 Nov 2017).
Please register here
<http://www.uibcongres.org/cisa2018/inscripcion/index.en.html> and submit
your abstract here
<http://www.uibcongres.org/cisa2018/presentacion/index.en.html> if you
haven’t done it already.

We invite students, postdocs, faculty and the broader Systematics community
to join us in Palma and we are hoping to provide, as in previous years, a
good atmosphere to discuss projects, share experiences on methods, and
facilitate networking within the scientific community in a friendly
environment.

The confirmed invited Keynote speakers are:

Michael Balke  Zoological State Collection Munich (Germany)

Paschalia Kapli  University College London (UK)

Guy Baele   Rega Institute at KU Leuven (Belgium)

In the congress website you will find suggestions for a different range of
accommodation. But please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any
questions.

We are looking forward to see you in Palma!!!

Joan Pons

Organizing Committee

For requests and questions regarding registration payment and invoices
contact the conference technical secretariat e-mail to:  info from uibcongres.org

For scientific questions e-mail to:  jpons from imedea.uib-csic.es