[Annelida] Request for paper

Aiswarya Gopal via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gopalaiswarya from gmail.com)
Mon Aug 27 01:45:10 EST 2018

Dear all,

I am not getting the pdf copy of the publication entitled
Gallardo, Victor A. (1968 (imprint 1967)). Polychaeta from the Bay of Nha
Trang, South Viet Nam. Naga Report. 4(3): 35-279.
If anyone has a pdf please sent me a copy.

Thanking You

--
Aiswarya Gopal, Ph.D.
Project Scientist B