[Annelida] Special Issua on "Polychaete research"

Joao Miguel de Matos Nogueira via annelida%40net.bio.net (by nogueira from ib.usp.br)
Thu Sep 13 10:42:28 EST 2018

Hi, Dani
I receive at least 5-10 "offers" like that per month, sometimes that amount
by week, from open access journals or books like that! Actually, the name
sounds familiar to me, I probable have received the same invitation some
weeks ago.
In the beginning, I used to reply saying I was not interested, but now I
rarely say anything, but sometimes I receive emails from the same editors
saying that my paper "was due to ....." and that I am retarding the entire
publication, as if I had ever said I would participate... They are really
annoying!!
Cheers and good luck with your "special issue" :)
João