[Annelida] Fwd: Share your article [MERE_4671] published in Marine Environmental Research

maria cristina gambi via annelida%40net.bio.net (by gambimc from gmail.com)
Tue Feb 19 09:28:57 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elsevier - Article Status <Article_Status from elsevier.com>
Date: mar 19 feb 2019 alle ore 14:36
Subject: Share your article [MERE_4671] published in Marine Environmental
Research
To: <gambimc from gmail.com>

[image: Elsevier] <http://www.elsevier.com/>
Share your article!

[image: cover] <https://www.elsevier.com/locate/issn/0141-1136>

Dear Dr Gambi,

As co-author of the article *Effects of short-term and long-term exposure
to ocean acidification on carbonic anhydrase activity and morphometric
characteristics in the invasive polychaete Branchiomma boholense (Annelida:
Sabellidae): A case-study from a CO2 vent system*, we are pleased to let
you know that the final version – containing full bibliographic details –
is now available online.

To help you and the other authors access and share this work, we have
created a Share Link – a personalized URL providing *50 days' free access*
to the article. Anyone clicking on this link before April 10, 2019 will be
taken directly to the final version of your article on ScienceDirect, which
they are welcome to read or download. No sign up, registration or fees are
required.

Your personalized Share Link:
https://authors.elsevier.com/c/1YbLfW5UJ5vm~

Click on the icons below to share with your network:
[image: Facebook]
<https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=https://authors.elsevier.com/c/1YbLfW5UJ5vm~&pubid=ra-593812b0ff8778b4&title=AddThis%20%7C%20Home&ct=1>
[image:
Twitter]
<https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=https://authors.elsevier.com/c/1YbLfW5UJ5vm~&pubid=ra-593812b0ff8778b4&title=AddThis%20%7C%20Home&ct=1>
[image:
LinkedIn]
<https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/linkedin/offer?url=https://authors.elsevier.com/c/1YbLfW5UJ5vm~&pubid=ra-593812b0ff8778b4&title=AddThis%20%7C%20Home&ct=1>
[image:
Mendeley]
<https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/mendeley/offer?url=https://authors.elsevier.com/c/1YbLfW5UJ5vm~&pubid=ra-42fed1e187bae420&title=AddThis%20%7C%20Home&ct=1>
[image:
WeChat]
<https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/wechat/offer?url=https://authors.elsevier.com/c/1YbLfW5UJ5vm~&pubid=ra-593812b0ff8778b4&title=New%20Paper%20Published%20%7C%20&ct=1>

We encourage you to use this Share Link to download a copy of the article
for your own archive. The URL is also a quick and easy way to share your
work with colleagues, co-authors and friends. And you are welcome to add
the Share Link to your homepage or social media profiles, such as Facebook
and Twitter.

You can find out more about Share Links on Elsevier.com
<https://www.elsevier.com/authors/journal-authors/submit-your-paper/sharing-and-promoting-your-article/share-link>
.

Did you know, as an author, you can use your article for a wide range of
scholarly, non-commercial purposes, and share and post your article online
in a variety of ways? For more information visit
www.elsevier.com/sharing-articles.

Kind regards,
Elsevier Researcher Support

*Increase your article's impact*
Our Get Noticed
<https://www.elsevier.com/__data/assets/pdf_file/0013/201325/Get-Noticed_Brochure_2018.pdf>
guide contains a range of practical tips and advice to help you maximize
visibility of your article.

*Have questions or need assistance?*
Please do not reply to this automated message.
For further assistance, please visit our Elsevier Support Center
<http://service.elsevier.com/> where you search for solutions on a range of
topics and find answers to frequently asked questions.
You can also talk to our researcher support team by phone 24 hours a day
from Monday-Friday and 24/7 by live chat and email.

*© 2018 Elsevier Ltd | Privacy Policy* http://www.elsevier.com/privacypolicy
Elsevier Limited, The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5
1GB, United Kingdom, Registration No. 1982084. This e-mail has been sent to
you from Elsevier Ltd. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk
folders), please add article_status from elsevier.com to your address book or
safe senders list.

--
Maria Cristina Gambi
senior scientist Villa Dohrn-Benthic Ecology Center, Ischia

https://scholar.google.it/citations?user=fDp30dAAAAAJ&hl=it
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Maria_Cristina_Gambi
www.szn.it
researchID: L-8246-2014