[Annelida] South African polychaete specimens used in revisions

Jyothi Kara via annelida%40net.bio.net (by jyothi.kara from gmail.com)
Mon Feb 25 06:30:21 EST 2019

Dear Annelid community,

I hope this email finds you all well.

As part of an effort to prioritise South African polychaete species that
have dubious taxonomic histories for further taxonomic revision, we request
that if you have conducted taxonomic revisions on taxa where you had
included/examined any specimens from South Africa (may it be museum
material or fresh collected material) to please send us these papers and/or
links to them. This will help a great deal so that we don't have to go
through the museum records to see if anyone has requested museum material
and will also streamline the literature search process.

Thank you in advance for your contribution.
Have a wonderful day ahead.

--
*Jyothi Kara, Ph.D *
*The SimonPolychaete Lab*