[Annelida] Open access

Sergio Salazar via annelida%40net.bio.net (by savs551216 from hotmail.com)
Thu Feb 28 10:16:20 EST 2019

Dear Aida, Geoff, Igor, Ken and colleagues,

These might be interesting to try because there is no polychaete taxonomy j=
ournal:

Free open-access journals accepting taxonomic research papers

Cahiers de Biologie Marine: http://application.sb-roscoff.fr/cbm/issue.htm?=
execution=3De10s1

European Journal of Taxonomy: https://europeanjournaloftaxonomy.eu/index.ph=
p/ejt

Invertebrate Zoology*: http://kmkjournals.com/journals/Inv_Zool

Neotropical Biodiversity: https://www.tandfonline.com/loi/tneo20

Zoological Studies: http://zoolstud.sinica.edu.tw/

Zoosystema: http://sciencepress.mnhn.fr/en/periodiques/zoosystema

* Apparently without Impact Factor.

Almost-free open access journals accepting taxonomic research papers

Revista de Biolog=EDa Tropical: https://revistas.ucr.ac.cr/index.php/rbt