(none)

PBZMLH at vax.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk PBZMLH at vax.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Apr 30 11:20:00 EST 1991

Dear David
I am the Director of the Nottingham Arabidopsis Genetic Sock
Centre. We are in the process of establishing the Centre.
It is funded jointly by the AFRC and the EC Bridge programme.
At the moment our collection consists of the Wageningan tester
lines and Maartens hormone mutants. Over the next year we shall
be intergrating Dr A Kranz's collection from Frankfurt. We would
be delighted to receive seed stocks from anyone who has new
mutants or ecotypes as long as the seed can be distributed freely.
We want to have as diverse a collection as possible.
My E-mail address is PBZMLH at UK.AC.NOTTINGHAM.CCC.VAX
It is fine for this to be distributed through the network. We were
going to give out our address shortly, once things were a little
more established.I shall be interested to see what the response is.

Yours
Mary Holdsworth
(Director of the Nottingham Arabidopsis Genetic Stock Centre)