(none)

LEHLEF at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU LEHLEF at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Aug 2 18:16:00 EST 1991

August 2, 1991

SUBJECT:  ARABIDOPSIS IN THE USSR
FROM:     Fred Lehle

I received a letter from Dr. I. Yu. Vizir of the SSRMo
Academy of Sciences at Kishinev USSR.  Dr. Vizir states...

"We are accumulating information on seed stocks and
Arabidopsis bibliography.  Part of these have come from
several active Arabidopsis groups in the USSR.  We input
these data as well as our own information using a PC (in the
form of dBASE III files).  I would appreciate receiving seed
stock information and bibliography in the form of dBASE III
files on a flexible floppy disk (5.25" 360 KB) since we are
not yet connected to the electronic mail system."

Anyone interested in contacting Dr. Vizir can do so at the
following address.

Dr. I. Yu. Vizir
Institute of Genetics,
SSRMo Academy of Sciences