updated membership list

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Thu Jul 18 12:00:42 EST 1991

> Are there plans to post an updated membership list with email addresses?

This is the one feature that was "lost" when the newsgroup joined
BIOSCI.  The mailing list is now dispersed at four different sites
around the world and personal names are not stored along with e-mail
addresses in most cases.  I am pretty busy at the moment, but, if the
demand is there, I can post an information form, request that people
fill it out and post the results say semi-annually.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				GenBank Manager

				kristoff at genbank.bio.net