updated membership list

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Mon Jul 22 14:51:00 EST 1991

>          I have just returned from a US-EC meeting on Biotechnology
>          in Brussels where I learned that some Europeans are having
>          problems with the bulletin board. I would appreciate any
>          help you might give them.
>
>          MEC

Although Europe is the domain of the other BIOSCI sites, if someone
has not been able to get through I would be happy to assist/point them
in the right direction.  This is the first indication that I have
received about problems and I can't tell from the above who needs
help.

On the issue of an updated membership list, I will be posting a form
in the next few days which I will compile and make available to the
list.  Please stay tuned.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				GenBank Manager