purchase Arab. seeds-2

"W. VANCE BAIRD -656-4953", 803, DEPARTMENT OF HORTICULTURE, CLEMSON UNIVERSITY, CLEMSON SC 29634 BAIRDW at CLEMSON.CLEMSON.EDU
Thu Jun 27 12:37:00 EST 1991

(sorry for any previous truncated message)
Would any of you please tell me where I can purchase
Arabidopsis thaliana seeds.  I am "shopping" so at this
point the cultivar or whether wildtype or mutagenized
seed is available is not critical.  I am looking for
consistant sources (and reasonable prices).  Names,
phone numbers, and/or addresses of seed dealers will
be greatly appreciated.
Vance Baird
Horticulture Department
Clemson University