Biolistic Transformation of Seedlings

Rob Last JGL at CORNELLA.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Wed May 1 10:53:48 EST 1991

both postdocs in my lab, have been using the gunpowder DuPont gun at
Cornell to shoot 10-30 day old seedlings on petri plates.  They have
seen gus staining of tricomes, cotyledons and true leaves as well as
occasional stem and petiole cells.  I don't think that they did anything
fancy, but they can give you the complete story by E-Mail at my address
or telephone (607-254-1323).
Good Hunting!
Rob Last
Boyce Thompson Institute