kan markers on chromosome 2 or 4...?

Terry Delaney, DELANEY at SALK DELANEY at SALK-SC2.SDSC.EDU
Tue May 21 18:25:23 EST 1991

As a follow up on my previous posting regarding the utility of dominant
selectable markers in chromosome walking experiments, ...

..does anyone have any Arabidopsis lines having single inserts conferring
kan-resistance (or other selactable markers), that map to either the top of
chromosome 4 (north of cos 2616 or lambda 518), or to the lower half of
chromosome two (south or hy1/er)?

I would be very grateful if such lines were made available.

Thanks,

Terry Delaney
Salk Institute