Biolistic Transformations

Peter Quail pquail at ENZYME.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon May 6 14:43:28 EST 1991

used the Dupont Biolistic gun for this purpose.  I used a standard DNA
and particle preparation protocol and shot 2, 3, and 4 day old etiolated
seedlings as well as 3-week old green plants.  The 2 day seedlings worked
somewhat better than the 3 or 4 day old ones.  I did not try earlier
stages.  Feel free to contact me directly (415-559-5916) for further
details.
Tim Caspar