Joining Arabidopsis network

Lisa Earle EE6 at CORNELLA.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Tue May 7 11:45:38 EST 1991

Would you please add my name to the listings for the Arabidopsis Network? My
lab is interested in cell culture and flow cytometry of Arabidopsis and we'd
like to keep in touch with developments elsewhere.                My FAX number
 is 607-255-6683 and telephone number is 607-255-3102.  Mailing address is
Dept. of Plant Breeding, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14850-1902.  For e-mail,
 it's EE6 at CornellA. bitnet or EE6@ CornellA. CIT.Cornell. Edu.
                                           Thanks a lot.  Lisa Earle