database survey

Randall L Scholl rscholl at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Nov 20 13:56:21 EST 1991

Dear Arabidopsis Networkers,

     We are now preparing to analyze the Arabidopsis database survey
questionnaire that was recently distributed.  We have received some
interesting and useful suggestions.

     HOWEVER, a number of the surveys have not yet been returned.  IF
YOU HAVE A SURVEY AND HAVE NOT COMPLETED IT, PLEASE ASSIST US BY
DOING SO TODAY.  You need only complete the sections in which you are
interested.   Written suggestions are as useful as the forms themselves.

     As soon as the results are tabulated, we will make them available
and will be moving to the next phase of the database development.

     Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Randy Scholl
Sakti Pramanik