Postdoc Position

Keith R Davis krdavis at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Nov 11 12:09:15 EST 1991

I currently have a postdoc position available
in my group to start a project dealing with
ozone-induced gene expression in poplar.  I
need to fill this position ASAP.  A short
description follows.  Interested parties
should contact me as soon as possible.

Postdoctoral Researcher
Ohio State Biotechnology Center
The Ohio State University

A postdoctoral researcher is sought to participate
in the isolation and characterization of genes specifically
induced in poplar trees by ozone treatment and to correlate
patterns of gene expression with physiological effects of
ozone such as growth and photosynthetic rates.  Further
studies evaluating the effects of ozone on disease resistance
and drought stress will also be pursued.  Demonstrated
experience in plant molecular biology required and experience
in cDNA library preparation and screening preferred.  Position
is available immediately and is funded for two years.  Send
a letter describing previous research experience and interests,
curriculum vitae and three letters of reference to:

Keith R. Davis
Biotechnology Center
1060 Carmack Rd.
Columbus, OH  43210.