125 respondents so far

BOFENG at TWNAS886.BITNET BOFENG at TWNAS886.BITNET
Fri Nov 1 20:37:00 EST 1991

Dear Kristoff:
I am wondering if I have been kicked out from the arabidopsis network
mailing list.  I have sent a filled responding form back to you around the
early of September this year.  However, since then I haven't received any
message from the arabi-group.   Please put my name in the list and notice that
I have a new address :  BOFENG at TWNAS886.   Thank you for your help.
Feng, Teng-yung from Academia Sinica, Taipei.