Arabidopsis newsletter

Peter Day DAY at OCELOT.RUTGERS.EDU
Tue Oct 29 12:58:00 EST 1991

	The present e-mail network is fast, does not depend on regular mail
delivery, requires no editing, is not part of the publish or perish treadmill,
and does not accumulate on desks that should be cleared for productive work.
I question whether the benefits of drawings and photographs are adequate
compensation for the work involved in creating yet another journal that
many of us wont have time to read or room to file.  I dont think it is
worth doing.  It is better to support the journals we already subscribe to.

Peter Day