Seeds Request

Long Nguyen NVLONG at ncsumvs.bitnet
Mon Sep 23 21:31:00 EST 1991

   I am in the process of testing whether the heterologous promoter
(nitrate reductase) can drive the Hygromycin Resistant gene (hph gene
from E.coli) and I need a positive control.  Would anyone has a CaMV
35S promoter driving the hph gene seeds (Arabidopsis of course) or
can tell me who might have it.  100 seeds if possible, otherwise,
a few would do also.  Thank you very much.
                             Long Nguyen
      Address:  NVLONG at NCSUVMS.BITNET