Looking for an _Arabadopsis_ mutant -

Mike Folsom MWFOLSOM at UNMVM.BITNET
Fri Apr 3 20:38:08 EST 1992

Folks -

I'm interested in finding an Arabadopsis mutant which
shows a decrease in the size of one of the cotyledons.

I know they're small but just wondering if somebody
saw this condition while looking for something else.

You can reply to the group or to me at

           mwfolsom at unmvm - bitnet
           mwfolsom at unmvm.unm.edu - internet

Thanks in advance -

Michael

       I've been told to keep my remarks relatively brief.
                     I understand Quayle-hunting season begins at noon.

                                       -- V. P. Dan Quayle at Eau Claire, Wisc.
                                                    (LA Times  10/16/88)