Stomatal Development

Dr. Scott Poethig SPOETHIG at PENNSAS.UPENN.EDU
Fri Aug 21 18:02:11 EST 1992

[There was a problem with a bad message id format on the following
 when attempting to insert it into news from mail, so I am reposting
 this message.  My apologies if some people see it twice. - Dave K.]

From: Abby Telfer and Scott Poethig
Dear Network,
We are writing a review and are looking for references on stomatal development
in Arabidopsis or related crucifers.  We would also be grateful for preprints
or information about mutations that cause stomatal abnormalities (in structure,
spacing, etc.), either as a primary or secondary phenotype.
Many thanks.

Abby Telfer and Scott Poethig

mailing address:                email address: spoethig at pennsas.upenn.edu
Biology Department