Arabidopsis ecotypes

Miao, Zhonghe miao at OCELOT.RUTGERS.EDU
Wed Dec 16 16:33:17 EST 1992

Arabidopsis networker:
    There are a number of arabidopsis ecotypes, such as Landsberg erecta, C24,
columbia et.al..  I wonder if there is a review article or any reference
describing the origin of and genetic relationship among various arabidopsis
ecotypes.  I am paricularly interested in knowing the genetic relationship
between C24 and columbia ecotypes. Isn't that true that C24  is a derivative of
Columbia? I would appriciate it very much if anybody responds to my questions.