FAST NEUTRON M2 SEED UPDATE - LEHLE SEEDS

LEHLEF at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU LEHLEF at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Feb 5 14:41:00 EST 1992

February 5, 1992

To:   Arabidopsis Network
From: Fred Lehle for LEHLE SEEDS

Production of M2 seeds multiplied from fast neutron irradiated populations
of Columbia, Landsberg erecta, and RLD Arabidopsis has been delayed.  M1
plants have grown more slowly and taken longer to mature than I originally
estimated back in October.  M1 were sown November 16.  I now estimate that
harvest will BEGIN the last week in February.  I will place a notice on
this bulletin board as soon as M2 seeds are available for shipment.  Pricing
will be provided at that time also.  Thank you for your patience.  If you
wish to be contacted personally when these fast neutron irradiated M2 seeds
are available for shipment, kindly fax us your name and address
at 602-797-9009 or mail this information to us at LEHLE SEEDS, 6531 North
Camino Katrina, Tucson AZ 85718 USA.  These avenues of communication are the
best way to get our attention.