deletion mutants

Euan R. Taylor etaylor at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jan 30 13:53:57 EST 1992

I am lookinf for Arabidopsis deletion mutants for hormone production or
response, especially ABA, GA. ie. those made with butane, gamma irradiation,
or psoralin (or similar), I am interested in anything that is available, but
standard - probable- point/sequence mutants are not af use to me.
Also interested in deletion mutants from othe rspecies if available.
Anyone who has the above and may be prepared to release them or colaborate on
characterisation, can contact me at Email address

etaylor at ccu.umanitoba.ca

yours, Euan Taylor
Dept. Plant Science
U. of Manitoba