antibiotics and ecotypes for transformation

June Medford JIM2 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU
Fri Jan 24 06:53:00 EST 1992

For Rabie transformation we routinely use carb at 750 mg/l for the first two
weeks then drop the carb to 500 mg/l.  If the Agro comes back, its best to
transfer back to the higher concentration.  An ecotype we use that works well
is RLD although others have reported good results with No.  Perhaps
information like this which has been on the network before belongs in a
newsletter so folks just starting Arabidopsis work can have a reference to
consult.  June Medford Penn State.