carbenicillin crisis

Athanasios Theologis;;559-5921 theo at codon2
Wed Jan 8 20:55:06 EST 1992

You can also get carbenicillin from ROERIG ( a division of Pfizer, N.Y.,
N.Y. 10017).  It is called Geopen and made mainly for hospital (eg. IM
or IV) use.


               | @  @ |         	A.T.   
              {i  ||  i}            	PGEC, USDA-UCB
              ||i -- i||  		Albany, CA 94710
              Li||||||iJ		(415) 559-5921/theo at

More information about the Arab-gen mailing list