Final 1991 mailing list

Tue Jan 7 16:10:16 EST 1992

Here is the final sorted 1991 mailing list.  PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY
FURTHER CORRECTIONS AT THIS TIME.  I will do another collection in
about three months.  I want to thank Randy Scholl and Chris Somerville
for sorting the list by last name.  The list is also available for FTP
from genbank.bio.net [134.172.1.160] in
pub/BIOSCI/ARABIDOPSIS/arab-gen.list, the same directory which
contains copies of previous ARABIDOPSIS newsgroup postings.

The next version of this list will be done on a form which atomizes
the data for easier use with an RDBMS.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				GenBank Manager

				kristoff at genbank.bio.net

P.S. - The first entry on the following list is for JONATHAN ARNOLD
and the last for Michael Zoumadakis.  If your mail program truncates
the list, please let me know and I'll resend it to you in segments (or
else obtain it by FTP if you can).

NAME: JONATHAN ARNOLD
ADDRESS: Genetics Department - University of Georgia
CITY: Athens
STATE/COUNTY: GA
COUNTRY: USA
PHONE: (404) 542-1449
TELEX:
FAX:   (404) 542-3910
BITNET:
INTERNET: ARNOLD%GANDAL.DNET at SERVER.UGA.EDU
PROFESSION: professor
CAREER:     genetics & statistics

NAME: Fred Ausubel
ADDRESS: Department of Molecular Biology, Massachusetts
     General Hospital
CITY: Boston
STATE/COUNTY: MA 02114
COUNTRY: USA
PHONE: 617-726-5969
TELEX:
FAX: 617-726-6893
BITNET:
INTERNET: Ausubel at frodo.mgh.harvard.edu
PROFESSION: Professor of Genetics
CAREER:

NAME: Wm. Vance Baird
ADDRESS: Horticulture Department, Clemson University
CITY: Clemson
STATE/COUNTY: South Carolina (SC)      29634-0375
COUNTRY: U.S.A.
PHONE: 803/656-4953 or -4954
TELEX:
FAX: 803/656-4960
BITNET: BAIRDW at CLEMSON
INTERNET: BAIRDW%CLEMSON.CLEMSON.EDU
PROFESSION:
CAREER:

NAME: Dr. Barbara Baker
Address: Plant Gene Expression Center
     800 Buchanan Street
City:    Albany
State:   California 94710
Phone:   415-559-5912 / 5919
Fax.:    415-559-5678
Bitnet:  Bake at enzyme.berkeley.edu
Profession: Molecular biologist

NAME: Dudy Bar-Zvi
ADDRESS: Dept. of Life Sciences, Ben-Gurion University
CITY: Beer-Sheva
STATE/COUNTY: Israel 84105
COUNTRY:
PHONE: 972-57-461360
TELEX:
FAX: 972-57-76201
BITNET:barzvi at bgunve.bgu.ac.il
INTERNET:
PROFESSION: Plant Mol. Biol.
CAREER: Lecturer

NAME: GLENN E. BARTLEY
ADDRESS: DUPONT EXPERIMENTAL STATION
CITY: WILMINGTON
STATE: DE
PHONE: (302) 695-7426
FAX: (302) 695-8480
BITNET: BARTLEGE at ESVAX.DNET.DUPONT.COM
PROFESSION:LAB TECHNICIAN, PLANT GENETICS GROUP

NAME: Christopher Wm. W. Beecher
ADDRESS: (m/c 781) University of Illinois at Chicago
CITY: Chicago
STATE/COUNTY: IL
COUNTRY: USA
PHONE: (312) 996-9035
TELEX: 206243
FAX: (312) 996-7107
BITNET:
INTERNET: beecher at pcog.pmmp.uic.edu
PROFESSION: Assistant Professor
CAREER: Control of Secondary Metabolism, Informatics

NAME: Guy BELLEMARE
ADDRESS:Dept. Biochimie, Faculte des sciences et de genie,
     Univ. Laval,
CITY:Ste-Foy,
STATE/COUNTY:Quebec, G1K-7P4.
COUNTRY:Canada
PHONE:(418)656-7609
TELEX:-none-
FAX:(418)656-3664
BITNET:2020001 at LAVALVX1  OR  BELLEMAR at VM1.ULAVAL.CA
INTERNET:
PROFESSION:Plant molecular geneticist (research and teaching)
CAREER: Full professor

NAME: Dennis Benson
ADDRESS: National Center for Biotechnology Information, NLM,
      NIH
CITY: Bethesda
STATE/COUNTY: MD 20894
COUNTRY:
PHONE: (301) 496-2475
TELEX:
FAX:
BITNET:
INTERNET: benson at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
PROFESSION: computer/information science
CAREER:

NAME: Andrew Bent
Address: Department of Plant Pathology
     University of California - Berkeley
City: Berkeley
State: CA  94720
Country: USA
Phone: 415-643-7133
Telex:
FAX: 415-642-9017
BITNET: andrew2 at garnet.berkeley.edu
Profession/Career/General:  Working on plant disease
     resistance.
     Using Arabidopsis and Pseudomonas syringae
     pathovars.  Presently a postdoc with Brian
     Staskawicz.

NAME: Mary Berlyn
ADDRESS:Biology Dept. and School of Forestry and Envir.
     Studies, Yale Univ.
CITY:New Haven
STATE/COUNTY:CT
COUNTRY:USA
PHONE:203-432-9997, -5145
TELEX:
FAX:203-432-3854
BITNET:berlyn at yalemed
INTERNET:
PROFESSION:
CAREER:

NAME: ANDREW BERRY
ADDRESS: DEPT. OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES, U.C.W.
CITY: ABERYSTWYTH
STATE/COUNTY: DYFED
COUNTRY: WALES
PHONE: 0970 623111 EXT 4183
TELEX: 35181 ABY UCW
FAX: 0970 622350
BITNET: AWB at ABERYSTWYTH.AC.UK
INTERNET:
PROFESSION: PhD STUDENT
CAREER:

NAME: David BOUCHEZ
ADDRESS: Laboratoire de Biologie Cellulaire I. N. R. A.
CITY: 78026 Versailles Cedex
COUNTRY: France
PHONE: (33) (1) 30 83 30 21
FAX: (33) (1) 30 83 30 99
INTERNET: bouchez at versailles.inra.fr

NAME: Joy Boyce
ADDRESS:        Dept Plant Sciences, South Parks Road
CITY:           Oxford
STATE/COUNTY:   OX1 3RA
COUNTRY:        United Kingdom
PHONE:          +44 (0)865 275004
TELEX:
FAX:            +44 (0)865 275144
BITNET:         jmboyce at ox.vax
INTERNET:
PROFESSION:     Post-doc
CAREER:         Yes please

NAME: Janet Braam
ADDRESS:Dept. Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Rice University,
PO Box 1892
CITY:Houston
STATE/COUNTY:Texas 77251
COUNTRY:USA
PHONE:(713) 285-5287
TELEX:
FAX:(713) 285-5154
BITNET:braam at bioc.rice.edu
INTERNET:braam at bioc.rice.edu
PROFESSION:
CAREER:

NAME: Terry Brown
ADDRESS: Dept of Biochemistry and Applied Molecular Biology,
      UMIST, Manchester M60 1QD, UK
PHONE:   (UK)-61-200-4173
FAX:    (UK)-61-236-0409
EMAIL:   tabron at prime-a.central-services.umist.ac.uk
PROFESSION:   University lecturer/research leader
INTERESTS:    Plant molecular biology especially
          retrotransposons, not specifically Arabidopsis.

John Browse
ADDRESS: Institute of Biological Chemistry
      Washington State University
CITY: Pullman, WA 99161-6340
STATE: Washington
COUNTRY: U.S.A.
PHONE: (509) 335 2293
TELEX: -
FAX: (509) 335 7643
BITNET: BROWSE at WSUVM1
INTERNET: BROWSE at WSUVM1
PROFESSION: Professor

NAME: Ben Burr
ADDRESS: Biology Department, Brookhaven National Laboratory
CITY: Upton
STATE/COUNTY: NY
COUNTRY: USA
PHONE: 516-282-3396
TELEX:
FAX: 516-282-3407
BITNET:
INTERNET: burr at bnlux1.bnl.gov
PROFESSION: Maize geneticist

NAME: NEIL BUTT
ADDRESS: BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES, UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX
CITY: BRIGHTON
STATE/COUNTY: EAST SUSSEX
COUNTRY: UNITED KINGDOM
PHONE: (UK) (0273) 606755 EXTENSION 2668
TELEX:
FAX: (0273) 678433
BITNET: BAFP3 at UK.AC.SUSSEX.CLUSTER
INTERNET:
PROFESSION: POST DOC
CAREER:

NAME: Judy Callis
ADDRESS: Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
CITY: Davis
STATE/COUNTY: California
COUNTRY: USA
PHONE: (916) 752-1015
TELEX:
FAX:(916)  752-3085
BITNET: JCALLIS at ucdavis
INTERNET: JCALLIS at mizar.ucdavis.edu
PROFESSION: Assistant Professor of Biochemistry and
          Biophysics
CAREER:

NAME: Sam Cartinhour
ADDRESS: Dept. of Molecular Bilogy, Massachusetts General
     Hospital
CITY: Boston
STATE/COUNTY: MA
COUNTRY: USA
PHONE: 617-726-5935
TELEX:
FAX:
BITNET:
INTERNET: cartinhour at frodo.mgh.harvard.edu
PROFESSION: applications programmer
CAREER: molecular biology, computing, informatics

NAME: Timothy Caspar
ADDRESS: Du Pont Co., PO Box 80402
CITY: Wilmington
STATE/COUNTY: Delaware
COUNTRY: USA
PHONE: 302-695-9092
TELEX:
FAX: 302-695-8480
BITNET: CASPART at ESVAX.DNET.DUPONT.COM
INTERNET:
PROFESSION: Principle Investigator at Du Pont Central
          Research

NAME: LINDA CASTLE
ADDRESS: DEPARTMENT OF BOTANY, OKLAHOMA STATE
      UNIVERSITY
CITY: STILLWATER
STATE/COUNTY: OKLAHOMA/ PAYNE COUNTY
COUNTRY: USA
PHONE: 405-744-6549
TELEX:
FAX: 405-744-7673
BITNET: BTNYLAC at OSUCC.BITNET
INTERNET: BTNYLAC at MVS.UCC.OKSTATE.EDU
PROFESSION: POST-DOC
CAREER: GENETICS

NAME: Daniel Chamovitz
ADDRESS: Department of Genetics, The Hebrew University of
      Jerusalem
CITY: Jerusalem,
STATE/COUNTY:
COUNTRY: Israel
PHONE: 972-2-585717
TELEX:
FAX:
BITNET: CHAMO at HUJIVMS
INTERNET: CHAMO at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
PROFESSION:

NAME: CLINT CHAPPLE
ADDRESS:  MSU-DOE PLANT RESEARCH LAB
CITY:  EAST LANSING
STATE:  MI
COUNTRY:  USA
PHONE:  517-355-5197
TELEX:
FAX:  517-353-9168
BITNET:  21847CC at IBM.CL.MSU.EDU
INTERNET:
PROFESSION:
CAREER:

NAME: Jychian Chen
ADDRESS: Institute of Molecular Biology, Academia Sinica,
      Taipei, Taiwan
CITY:    Taipei
STATE/COUNTY:
COUNTRY: Taiwan
PHONE:   886-2-789-9208
TELEX:
FAX:     886-2-7826085
BITNET:  mbjchen at twnas886.bitnet
INTERNET:
PROFESSION:  Associate Research Staff
CAREER:

NAME: J. Michael Cherry
ADDRESS: Department of Molecular Biology, Massachusetts
      General Hosptial
CITY: Boston
STATE/COUNTY: Massachusetts
COUNTRY: USA
PHONE: 617-726-5955
TELEX:
FAX: 617-726-6893
BITNET:
INTERNET: cherry at frodo.mgh.harvard.edu
PROFESSION: Director of Computing in Molecular Biology
CAREER: Molecular Biologist

NAME: Joanne Chory
ADDRESS:  PLANT BIOLOGY LABORATORY
       Salk Institute
P.O. Box 85800
CITY:          San Diego
STATE/COUNTY   California 92186-5800/ San Diego county
COUNTRY:  USA
PHONE:         619-552-1148
TELEX:
FAX:      619-558-6379
BITNET:        Chory at salk or Arabidopsis at salk
INTERNET: Chory at salk-sc2.sdsc.edu

NAME: Nam-Hai Chua lab
ADDRESS: Box 301, The Rockefeller University, 1230 York
      Avenue
CITY: New York
STATE/COUNTY: NY, 10021-6399
COUNTRY: USA
PHONE: (212) 570 8632
TELEX:
FAX: (212) 570 8327
BITNET: chualab at rockvax
INTERNET: chualab at rockvax.rockefeller.edu
PROFESSION: Laboratory of Plant Molecular Biology
CAREER:

NAME: Steven E. Clark
ADDRESS: Caltech, Division of Biology, 156-29
CITY:  Pasadena
STATE/COUNTY:  CA
COUNTRY: