Eucalyptus codon usage

CAMPBELL at EARN.FRCICT81 CAMPBELL at EARN.FRCICT81
Fri Jul 24 08:50:46 EST 1992

Fellow netters,

First my apologies for cross-postings - sorry for the clutter, I just want
to reach some interested party in as wide an audience as possible.

Now to the question:

Recently I have established a codon usage table for Eucalyptus based on
a small number of genes that have been cloned in this lab from
Eucalyptus gunnii.  I am interested in determining whether the codon usage
data that I have can be extended to other Eucalyptus species and therefore
was wondering if anyone out there with Eucalyptus sequnce data would be
willing to share their codon usage data.  I can compile a more
general Eucalyptus table and distribute it to interested parties if
any responses are received.  I'm interested in using the data to generate
better oligo probes based on amino acid sequence data that we have in the
lab.

I realize there aren't a whole lot of groups working on Eucalyptus molecular
biology out there so, if you know of any (particularly if they aren't in the
net), could you please bring this posting to their attention.

Thanks in advance,

Malcolm

Malcolm Campbell, Ph.D.
Equipe lignines