Ordering timentin

cdt2 at PO.CWRU.EDU cdt2 at PO.CWRU.EDU
Fri Jul 17 14:01:28 EST 1992

I'm having some difficulty getting details on buying timentin from our
local pharmaceutical supplier.
First, I am told that timentin in the U.S. is only  available as the
3 gm + 0.1 gm form (i.e. 30:1) and that the 30:2 is only available abroad.
Second, I would like to be sure that I buy the dry powder in the right
kind of packaging. As I understand it from various conversations, the
NDC # for such vials is 0029-6571-26 (first # is SKB, 2nd is timentin and
3rd is package type) and they come in cartons of 10. I am told that our local
price will be $138. How does this compare with elsewhere?

Confirmation of this NDC # and any comments on the 30:2 mix or price appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Town