ADH mutant in Columbia/C24

SBY1SO at nl.LeidenUniv.rulsfb SBY1SO at nl.LeidenUniv.rulsfb
Fri Jul 3 13:47:00 EST 1992

Dear Arabidopsis community,
is there anybody who could send me some seeds from an ADH (null) mutant
in Columbia / C24 ???
We would like to use ADH as a neg. selection marker in protoplasts.
I would also be very interested in a genomic ADH clone from Columbia or
preferably C24.
Any suggestions and especially some mutant seeds and a genomic clone are
very much appreciated.
My mailing address:  Stephan Ohl, Leiden University, Clusius Laboratory,
                     Wassenaarseweg 64, 2333 AL Leiden, The Netherlands

Thanks, Stephan