unanswered questions

Sarah.Gilmour 22676SJG at MSU.EDU
Thu Jul 2 09:01:00 EST 1992

It seems to me that a lot of questions go unanswered on the network.  Do they
really receive no answer? or do people answer to the poster individually?  If
the latter it sure would be nice if people could answer to the network so
everyone could perhaps learn something (OK sometimes it would be trivial).
Alternatively, perhaps the original poster could summarize individual answers
and post that to the network.  It's not like this is exactly a high volume
list that we would all get bogged down with useless gossip.

Sarah Gilmour