unanswered questions

Rob Last rob_last at QMRELAY.MAIL.CORNELL.EDU
Wed Jul 1 21:32:26 EST 1992

GatorMail-Q                   unanswered questions
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 92 10:01 EDT
To: arab-gen at genbank.bio.net
From: "Sarah.Gilmour" <22676SJG at msu.edu>
Subject: unanswered questions

It seems to me that a lot of questions go unanswered on the network.  Do they
really receive no answer? or do people answer to the poster individually?  If
the latter it sure would be nice if people could answer to the network so
everyone could perhaps learn something (OK sometimes it would be trivial).
Alternatively, perhaps the original poster could summarize individual answers
and post that to the network.  It's not like this is exactly a high volume
list that we would all get bogged down with useless gossip.

Sarah Gilmour