Codon Usage

Ernest Retzel 1535 49118 ernest at lenti.med.umn.edu
Tue Mar 31 05:10:56 EST 1992

> Can anyone suggest a source for Arabidopsis codon usage information.

Arabadopsis information is included in the data from:

AU  - Wada K;Wada Y;Doi H;Ishibashi F;Gojobori T;Ikemura T;
TI  - Codon usage tabulated from the GenBank genetic sequence data.
SO  - Nucleic Acids Res 1991 Apr 25;19 Suppl():1981-6
      NUCLEIC ACIDS RESEARCH (LONDON)

I [and others, I am sure] have it in electronic form, but it is not really
suitable for posting [since it is part of a table that is many "screens"
wide].  I will mail it directly to anyone interested.

Ernest Retzel
Dept. of Microbiology
Univ. of Minnesota

ernest at lenti.med.umn.edu