Isolation of vacuoles from Arabidopsis

William D. Graziadei GRAZIAWD at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU
Thu Mar 12 22:38:00 EST 1992

In a message from Chris Cobbett, he asked....

>From:	IN%"U6525069 at ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au" 12-MAR-1992 18:46:49.24
>
>Does anyone have a method for purifying vacuoles adapted to Arabidopsis?
>Methods for any other plants might be useful - any information gratefully
>received.
Chris, you might look at:

REFERENCE:     Kreis,W., and Reinhard,E.  1986.  Selective Uptake
and Vacuolar Storage of Primary Cardiac Glycosides by Suspension-
cultured Digitalis lanata Cells.  J PLANT PHYSIOL 128 pp.311-326.

One of our students is doing his plant research project on cardiac
glycosides and cites the above as his key reference.

   Regards,

      Bill

   Question: What is remedial mitosis?

   Signature and answer follows:

        / William D. Graziadei, Ph.D. / In Vitro Cell Biology & Biotechnology/|
       /=============================/======================================/_/
      /         US Mail             /              EMail                    G /
     /  MINER CENTER               / GRAZIAWD (Local)                     ___/
    /  SUNY PLATTSBURGH/MINER INST/ SPLAVA::GRAZIAWD (DecNet)            / /
   /  CHAZY, NEW YORK 12921      / GRAZIAWD at SNYPLAVA.BITNET (BitNet)    / /
  /  TEL (518) 846-7144         / GRAZIAWD at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU   / /
 /  FAX (518) 846-8445         / WGRAZIADEI at BIOTECHNET.COM(BiotechNet)/ /

"Remedial mitosis is a math course for cells that can't multiply or divide."
Instructor: Dr. G. Factor; Sections: G1, G0 (Remedial), S, G2, M; Time: Varies