Pacific Rim Consortium

Vance Baird vance_baird at QUICKMAIL.CLEMSON.EDU
Tue Mar 10 03:22:25 EST 1992

                       Subject:                               Time:4:21 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Pacific Rim Consortium                 Date:3/10/92
In recent years I have heard the phrase "pacific rim" tossed around more and
more in scientific circles.  I am wondering if an 'official' organization
exists whose mission it is to enhance and facilitate scientific efforts in this
region and/or using plant germplasm from (endemic to) this region?  Or is it
simply a convenient buzz word?  Anyone out there have some helpful information,
names, addresses, etc?
(all spelling errors in the above, are the responsibility of the author)