chloroplast mutants

V442MECZ at UBVMSB.CC.BUFFALO.EDU V442MECZ at UBVMSB.CC.BUFFALO.EDU
Thu Mar 12 10:17:00 EST 1992

Dear Networkers,
	I'm hoping to find some arabidopsis mutants that don't properly
splice their chloroplast introns.  The first step will be to screen
a lot of chloroplast mutants.  I have the screen all planned out, but
would appreciate some advice on the growth, care, and breeding of
arabidopsis chloroplast mutants.  Any advice, no matter how elementary
it may seem to you, would be greatly appreciated.
	Thanks,  Margaret Hollingsworth (v442mecz at ubvms)
		 SUNY at Buffalo