Aphids on arabidopsis ?

Yvan Rahbe rahbe at jouy.inra.fr
Sat May 30 04:26:14 EST 1992

I am not sure this is the good place to ask for it, but is there anybody around
knowing about aphids infesting arapbidopsis (species, some biology...). I am
working on aphid-plant interactions (plant resistance mainly), and our models
generally lack experimental genetic background (for any of the two partners:
plant & aphid!).
I was therefore curious about the presence and any knowledge of aphids on
arabidopsis... (my limited 87-> bibliography does not mention any work on it,
but this is not surprising!)

Another question somehow related to the previous: Is there many projects on
plant-pathogen interactions on arabidopsis ?

Many thanks