genomic libraries

TUZUN at DUCVAX.AUBURN.EDU TUZUN at DUCVAX.AUBURN.EDU
Fri May 8 02:15:00 EST 1992

We have a Promega library made from Landsberg erecta utilizing EMBL4 as the
cloning vector.  The library is reported to contain 14 genome's worth of
independent clones and is titered at 5 x 10(9) pfu/ml.  We have had success
in using it, however, I believe that Promega is discontinuing the sale of
it so, even if this library is obtained, technical support may be limited.
In addition, we have a genomic library made from DNA isolated from Columbia
cloned into lambda GEM 11.  This library was obtained from:

		John T. Mulligan and Ronald W. Davis
		Department of Biochemistry
		Stanford University
		Stanford, CA 94305

I also believe that they are on the Arabidopsis network.
Feel free to contact me for additional info.  Happy hunting!!!!

						Peter Gay
						Sadik Tuzun's Lab
						Auburn University